MiB Sunglasses question; Yes, they are Ray Ban...

You lucky guy. The 2 tone matte/gloss finish is accurate to the movie, right?

Any brand or such on those glasses? Maybe i can still find them. The knockoff stuff on eBay i came across is defintely not Predator knockoffs as they have 2 small metal dots on the side of the front…more a match to Blues Brothers, even though auction shows a MIB pic and a poor sunglasses image where you can't see the silver dots in front. I asked and found this out.

Tom

I think you were asking me...

Anyway, there is no name or number or anything on my glasses. I remember pulling a sticker off the lenses when I bought them (the type found on cheap glasses explaining how "not cheap" they are), but I don't recall a name on that either.

I'm not sure about the color scheme. It sounds as though the movie ones are gloss on top and matte on the bottom. Mine is the opposite of that. Close enough for me.

I had a pair of the "two-tone" predators and they where my favorite glasses until someone sat on them.
I'm going to buy another pair since there are enough of them on eBay, even in the two tone version.

Seriously? I've been looking for the two tone version for a very long time. PLEASE post any info you may have. If you know of an active auction, PM me! :love

Check out item number 230231127956.

Unfortunately I didn't notice they had the black lenses.

I've been thinking about getting the matte ones and polishing the parts that need polishing.

framesdirect has the correct ones:

http://www.framesdirect.com/framesfp/RayBan-mjkj/lb.html

You just have to select the Black/Matte Black ones at the color option.

I ordered a pair from a Dutch Site which is faster and cheaper in shipping.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back