Life Size Velociraptor and Life Size T-Rex Head - Foam Fabrication Help

IronWarrior777

I am starting a project of making life size replicas of the Velociraptor from The Lost World, and Life Size T-rex head from Jurassic Park. I have made many props/costumes, but I never attempted life size sculpting. I won't be going clay route because of price and dislike for the material. The T-Rex head will be similar to the foam fabricated one made by Stan Winston Studios. For the Velociraptor, I was hoping to go the route done in this link: Foam Sculpt and Scale Halloween Monster Props: Tutorial - Blogs - Halloween Forum One problem I found though is where to get the foam board found in the Hell Hound tutorial. Does anybody know where I can find it? Also does anyone have good reference pictures for either of the Dinosaurs?

Also on a side note to the RPF Staff: I love the new RPF! Thanks for the new design!!!!

Good luck, man. Here's a front view reference screenshot I've found helpful (along with tons of other google images) while sculpting mine.
Raptorfront.png

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back