Oblivion - Jack's pistol

I will save you some time. Completely custom, you know all those threads about 3D printing props? Yeah that.
It doesn't fire anything, if I recall it blinks a white led for shot tracking.

I think it's definitely a found item gun. I wonder what it could be built from?

Clearly incorrect info there from nexnox about it being 3d printed. Doesn't have grow lines, can't be true. I mean, who is he anyway? How would he know? Let's just dismiss that contribution out of hand.

:lol :p

(Nexnox, thanks, if you were involved with this prop or the film in some way I'm sure we'd all love to hear more about it, if you can say anything?)

Either way, cool sidearm. Let's make this happen, RPF!

I noticed the grip doesn't have a magazine well. I was thinking it might be a target pistol of some kind. My first thought was a Mateba, but it could be some .22 with a front magazine or even a CO2 pistol.

1287752676.jpg

ROEHM%20TWINMASTERdflsdfjwekruh34i7zjkfgxsf.jpg

Last edited:
Obviously a bit redundant since nexnox post but I figured it must be entirely homegrown due to the lack of anywhere to put bullets. There probably is some slot or other but not in a position any gun manufacturer would put it, also the grip seems to be triangular in profile (bit weird).

I hope someone is going to produce this and the price isn't ridiculous.

Haven't heard anything about an art book, nearest things I've seen were the 2010 comiccon giveaway and the app/graphic novel.

Yeah, what kind of NDA prevents people from saying whether a prop is 3d print or a modded firearm? :lol

The only still I could find not already posted in this thread (from Trailer #2)
A nice front facing shot.

ScreenShot2013-04-20at170114.png

Attachments

• ScreenShot2013-04-20at170114.png
    ScreenShot2013-04-20at170114.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 181
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back