Blakes 7 Liberator gun

goldmister

Hi all.

My first post so be gentle
*Just checked, apparently it's my second* :)

I'm very excited. Probably more than I should be. Oh heck, what the hell.I'm loving it.
It's Wales Comic Con up in Wrexham, North Wales on Sunday 28th April and I randomly mentioned that a bit of cosplay might be fun to a friend of mine.
Well he's gone into overdrive about souping up my old gun/bracelet.

Some time ago I bought a Liberator gun and bracelet online.
This is the gun

Over the years the holster's paint was peeling off and as you can see, the powerpack itself was just a little pouch.

Well I said I wanted to do it up and in an ideal world put a soundcard inside it to have the firing noise heard.
So yesterday we made a proper powerpack, painted the holster again, fitted a brighter bulb and today as I type this he's at home putting together the soundcard.

When that's done I'll post some pics for you to see. (Although if I'd have thought about it, I'd have posted pics as we went along)
Strangely he's also determined to make another teleport bracelet...and picked up some tube from a plumbers this morning. I've no idea how he's going to do that so I'll take some pics when I see him.

Oh and his wife is putting together some version of Avon's Terminal outfit. I've not idea what thats going to be like but it'll be fun finding out
smile.gif

cool i'll be very interested in build pics,i'm 42 so i grew up with Blake's 7.i'd love to make my own someday so any pics will help

I don't think the Liberator Sonic Pistols ever got enough credit for being wonderful in their design and form. Love it!

Love the Liberator gun....
Always wanted to make one of my own.

Thanks for sharing. Maybe we should organise a "group build" like the good old days on the RPF and see if we can make a batch for people! :)

-Skyler101

B7 (4).jpg[MENTION][MENTION]B7 (4).jpgB7 (4).jpgB7 (4).jpgB7 (4).jpgB7 (4).jpgB7 (4).jpg[/MENTION][/MENTION]Hi Skyler 101 you may be interested in the Liberator guns and other B7 props produced by a friend of mine (please see attachments). Please contact me etc....
B7.jpg

Attachments

• B7 (1).jpg
    B7 (1).jpg
    696.9 KB · Views: 601
View attachment 180386[MENTION]View attachment 180386View attachment 180386View attachment 180386View attachment 180386View attachment 180386View attachment 180386[/MENTION]Hi Skyler 101 you may be interested in the Liberator guns and other B7 props produced by a friend of mine (please see attachments). Please contact me etc....
View attachment 180384

Oh very shiny indeed, I too would love a liberator gun. I really like the light and sound option, brilliant work.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back