The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Post-release)

Looks better than the first one. Won't know until I see more footage. If the cameraman can stop jittering for 5 minutes it'll be watchable.

Looks better than the first one. Won't know until I see more footage. If the cameraman can stop jittering for 5 minutes it'll be watchable.

We're not lucky, it's like every cameraman in hollywood has had too much coffee or a medical condition. I need to read the books, i just hate post apocalyptic stuff where they never even go a little into what happened.

We're not lucky, it's like every cameraman in hollywood has had too much coffee or a medical condition. I need to read the books, i just hate post apocalyptic stuff where they never even go a little into what happened.

They SHOULD start mentioning it more in this one and it will definitely be covered in three.

I read the first book in under 5 hours, while my wife and daughter went to the premier of the first movie. I will most likely do the same for this one. Then go see it.

I'm excited to see the arena in this one. I loved that arena.

Oh, and I called Jena Malone as Johanna Mason before the first movie even finished its initial weekend run.

victory-main_full.jpg

Well...fast cuts are not my favorite style of action cinematography...but I did enjoy the first. And this looks much, much better.

And Shark Teeth girl:love:love

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back