Master Chief H4 armor and undersuit

Back and chest assembled again!
Back_Chest_assembled (7).JPGBack_Chest_assembled (1).JPGBack_Chest_assembled (8).JPGBack_Chest_assembled (10).JPG

Hey man, where did you get your gauntlet pattern from? I could really use one just like that for something I'm about to get started on.

I'm looking for the pep file for the fore arms. I know there's a bunch of patterns that look different, but that one is spot on for what I'm going to do. If you've still got handy where it came from, or if you made it yourself, I'd love to know where to find the pep file, or gladly pay you for a copy if you made the pep file.

I took the .pdo file for the forearm from the archive of the 405th. I will send it to you as soon I understand how to do it...

That's awesome. If it gives you trouble, I can even go find it in the 405ths archive if I know the name of the file.

Thanks a ton. Those are gonna be perfect.

Booooots!!!

first, let's smooth a bit the inside...
Boots1.JPG

buckles glued on the back part
Boots2.JPG

and straps glued (and covered with some bondo) to the front part
Boots3.JPG

Front and back ready to be assembled
Boots4.JPG

Two little straps glued on the "front little pieces" (I don't know hot to call them)...
Boots5.JPG

...and then attached on the front part
Boots6.JPG

a long strap glued around the back part
Boots7.JPG

two little straps glued to the "back little pieces" (again, no Idea how to call them)...
Boots8.JPG

...and then the two back pieces are tied together
Boots9.JPG
Boots10.JPG

....almost there....
Boots11.JPG

few pieces of rubber on the bottom glued to get more grip and soften the steps
Boots12.JPGBoots13.JPG

.....and here we go!
Boots14.JPGBoots15.JPGBoots16.JPGBoots17.JPGBoots18.JPGBoots20.JPG

And this is the walking test:
[video]http://vid1011.photobucket.com/albums/af240/mguarcel/Boots_walkingTest_zpsk4htiglr.mp4[/video]

Attachments

• Boots19.JPG
    Boots19.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 84
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back