Movie House Props?

Vianeth

I'm wondering if any of you have heard of them or bought from them in the past? Are they legit? They're selling a stunt Kate Beckinsale Selene costume from Underworld Evolution, wondering if it's legit.

Do you have a link? I couldn't find her costume on ebay, but I did see it last Friday, maybe not the same one, but one on ebay.
Was it her pants? I found pants worn by her on their website.

Background on the seller.
http://www.unitedmoviecollectorsguild.org/aboutme.php?userid=100088&ame=1

I'm assuming they bought the pants from Premiere Props, as to why the photo of the pants still has a logo of Premiere Props on it. If you check their ebay and click on their listings you'll see a lot of items were from Premiere Props they re-sold, and with their good feedback, people have claimed they received items from them.

Premiere props, who is for the most part is respectable on authentication, also handled a lot of the Underworld props and costumes. You could email the seller, as from the bio seems like he would be nice and get larger pictures so you could screen match. It looks like there might be marks on it to do it and he listed which scene it was used in. I'm assuming you would get the Premiere Props C.O.A that came with the pants like stated in the bio.

Somebody will probably post something soon about them.

Last edited:
Looks good to me. A pretty decent price too as those catsuits are getting harder to come by, but I must admit I dislike when people looking to be a big name in the hobby do away with the actual CoA that came with an item just to add their own 'coa' with it.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back