Now You See Me (Post-release)

I hope this is good. Looks fun.

I'm sure it's at LEAST an adaptation from a graphic novel we've never heard of... It just CAN'T be all new... they don't do that anymore...

Saw this tonight. Pretty entertaining. The very first trick obviously plays to the viewing audience. Would have been nice to see where the Four Horsemen actually went at the end but I guess that adds to the mystery of "magic". It really had me guessing as to who the mysterious fifth horsemen was. Quite a few things that went unexplained but I put it in the "a magician never reveals their secrets" category. The magic/illusions performed obviously had the help of CGI and I think even the likes of David Copperfield, Lance Burton, et al, would be hard pressed to do anything similar. But overall, good popcorn flick and I would give it a 7.5/10.

And Isla Fisher.... :love

Saw this tonight. Pretty entertaining. The very first trick obviously plays to the viewing audience. Would have been nice to see where the Four Horsemen actually went at the end but I guess that adds to the mystery of "magic". It really had me guessing as to who the mysterious fifth horsemen was. Quite a few things that went unexplained but I put it in the "a magician never reveals their secrets" category. The magic/illusions performed obviously had the help of CGI and I think even the likes of David Copperfield, Lance Burton, et al, would be hard pressed to do anything similar. But overall, good popcorn flick and I would give it a 7.5/10.

And Isla Fisher.... :love

Dude, Isla was smoken! Loved the movie enough that its going to be a movie I can watch down the road multiple times. Some weak parts like the forced love story with the French chick, but I forgive it because I wanted Magician's pulling off a heist, mixed with comedy / action which is just what I got. Also that fight scene with Drake aka James Franco's little bro in the apartment was the bomb.

Saw it last night. It was fun. I had at some of it figured out after the first trick. But it had some cool twists and turns.

Is this a spoiler topic.

Just watched this. I thought it was pretty good. Solid flick, and a lot of fun. I have a few questions but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. How do you do a spoiler alert post?

Just watched this. I thought it was pretty good. Solid flick, and a lot of fun. I have a few questions but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. How do you do a spoiler alert post?

This is a post-release thread, so open spoiler discussion is actually fine. But since this is relatively a less discussed film, more people are likely slowly discovering this film now. So spoiler tag is indeed a good idea.

<spoiler>Your message</spoiler>

Just use square brackets in the above format.

Now You See Me
Just saw the film today and LOVED it :D I thought it had everything and didn't lack anything. It could have been longer but that is just me wanting more of it.
"Spoiler alert" I am very happy to see they are apparently already in pre-production making the sequel! :D :D :D damn, I cannot wait to see it, and love it as well.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back