Big Bang Theory - Looking for Patches for Leonard's Jacket

nerd herder

I really dig Leonard's jackets on The Big Bang Theory, so I thought I'd replicate my favorite jacket of his. It turned out to be really easy, and I haven't had to spend any money yet. I've got the jacket and black vest all done, but now I'm looking to finish it by adding the patches he has on the left arm.

Can anybody help me identify the bottom one? It kind of looks like a tie fighter, yet I don't really think that's what it is. Anybody want to take a stab at what they see?

Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

These were the best screenshots I could grab.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not a bad match. I've never been able to make out a face from the other shots I've seen of the jacket though. May be close.

Any info on the other patch would be appreciate too. And I believe the red between the patches is a spider emblem, but I could be wrong on that.

Here is another picture Leonard

In the pictures of him with Penny it looks like the top part says something and in that picture with him and Leslie it looks like a crown.
I tried to isolate it and run it though Google image search. It didn't come up with anything similar, just pictures of Sara Gilbert. Maybe she has something to do with it? I had never really paid too much attention to it, but now I'm really curious!

Last edited:
Not much help on the actual pictures but if you look at the way the red seems to overlap the others I'm wondering if maybe its a printed design rather than patches?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back