A DEAL GONE BAD WITH JEDIMIKE1 / VERY BAD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikajedi

Hello, I am sorry to open this thread but now It's enough for me...
I wanted a new vader helmet for trooping...

I think today I have lost $478 I paid with paypal for a portumac vader helmet...I am waiting for almost 4 months..........

I paid the 9 september $ 478 to jedimike1, I still have nothing today... I asked many times jedimike1
and he said he asked his san dimas post office for a claim...
I have no answer for almost one month now...

The vader helmet had to be shipped to France...

jedimike1 doesn't answer me anymore...

I even asked him for a super insurance...

I don't believe I will see my money again one day...

jedimike1 If you read this : I hope I am wrong,
I was very patient with all your emails...

I hope again I'm wrong but If you took my money like that
It's unfair....

Michael

here's the junkyard topic where he has his portumac helmet for sale :

http://www.therpf.com/index.php?showtopic=116372

Thanks guys

His last visit to the RPF was 19th November 2006 ...

BTW Anywone knows jedimike1 ?

I dont know but this begins to look like a pattern. :confused
I hope he will come trought.

Yea, i dealt with him before.
According to my experience with him, seems it takes him quite a while to mail out his stuff.
I was able to confirm this with another fellow member who had the same experience.
Eventually i received my item and i am sure you will too.
Keep emailing him.

I wonder if the flap we heard about international customs seizing unlicensed things has anything to do with it. Don't know the guy, not defending him if he's screwed ya, but that alternate explaination popped to mind.

Always turn a Paypal claim in before the 30 days...

ALWAYS....

Never take someones word on it unless it might be a build up that you know might take longer.

FB

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(franz bolo @ Dec 29 2006, 05:33 AM) [snapback]1386276[/snapback]</div>
ALWAYS....
Never take someones word on it unless it might be a build up that you know might take longer.
FB
[/b]
Have they shortened it further? It used to be 90 days... then 45... and now 30? Or is it still 45?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoHumorMan @ Dec 29 2006, 01:36 PM) [snapback]1386414[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(franz bolo @ Dec 29 2006, 05:33 AM) [snapback]1386276[/snapback]
ALWAYS....
FB
[/b]
Have they shortened it further? It used to be 90 days... then 45... and now 30? Or is it still 45?
[/b][/quote]

I think It's 45 days after you paid...well It's too late for me, I bought a lot of things on different forums.
This is the first time I have a such problem.

+ jedimike1 said he would give me a tracking number...he never did a such thing...

This is why I really think the RPF should open a thread about the feedback for the sellers.
Geniepants, you could be right, I was thinking about the package situation (If something has been sent)
may be It's stolen, lost or stuck by international customs...

Anyway I ask again jedimike1 to contact me (pm or email : mikafun@voila.fr)
Thank you

Michael

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jedirick @ Dec 29 2006, 07:56 PM) [snapback]1386568[/snapback]</div>
I dropped him a PM to let him know this thread exists.
[/b]

Thank you Jedirick

Hey Michael

That sucks.

I hope you get your money or your helmet mate - one or the other.

Regards,

Al

Hey Mika...for what it's worth, I had bought something from him last summer, and while it did take longer than I thought it should...the item did get to me eventually.

Hang in there...hopefully, he'll chime in soon.

Thanks guys...

I have sent another email to jedimike1

No answers :unsure

I really think now I have lost $478... :confused

I still hope there will be a solution...

Sorry to hear it, mikajedi. Persistence is the key; just continue e-mailing. I'm sure you'll either get your money back, or you'll receive the helmet.

I'd contact your bank or credit card company that is tied in to your PayPal account. I had the same problem with a seller before, and my bank went back and reversed all the charges even after they had been paid and cleared my bank account.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back