Deadpool costume help?

comics360

Hi :) I'm thinking of making a Deadpool costume but I'm having trouble figuring out how to make the mask. I've tried heaps of different ways but none have worked. When I figure how to make the mask I should be able to start a thread about the making of my costume. P.S sorry if this has been answered before but I'm a internet noob :)

Thanks, Lyon.

Hi :) I'm thinking of making a Deadpool costume but I'm having trouble figuring out how to make the mask. I've tried heaps of different ways but none have worked. When I figure how to make the mask I should be able to start a thread about the making of my costume. P.S sorry if this has been answered before but I'm a internet noob :)

Thanks, Lyon.

I'm pretty new here too but I would first decide what material you were going to make the whole costume out of so as to keep with the feel of the costume as a whole, you can get spandex deadpool masks from ebay etc, so it all depends on your skill level and budget I suppose
:ninja

Hi, thanks for the suggestion, I still need to think of the fabric to use but I was thinking of using spandex but we'll see, I would do the ebay idea but I don't live anywhere near the U.S, I've looked on sites like that near my area but none have any Deadpool masks just comics. Thanks for the help :) Lyon

Buy a red balaclava on amazon ( that's where I got mine) and sew the eye hole together in the middle, then sew or attach black panels in the holes...or you could make a mask from a pattern like I did for my 5 year olds deadpool costume...it literally took like 5 minutes to make out of the back portion of a red t shirt...I will post a pic when I get home...

I had a mexican wrestling.mask company make me up some to my and I had them save the templates. Thry went in the mail friday so I will post some pics later this week. They were 40 bucks or so.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone who responded to my post :)
You all have been a big help :)
I will post an update when I start my Deadpool build.
P.S I still wouldn't mind ideas :)
Thanks, Lyon :)

This isnt me, but I have this mask from Azspidey on here.

Attachments

• deadpool mask.jpg
    deadpool mask.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 5,625
I had a mexican wrestling.mask company make me up some to my and I had them save the templates. Thry went in the mail friday so I will post some pics later this week. They were 40 bucks or so.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Ok man, can't wait!!!!!! :)

Buy a red balaclava on amazon ( that's where I got mine) and sew the eye hole together in the middle, then sew or attach black panels in the holes...or you could make a mask from a pattern like I did for my 5 year olds deadpool costume...it literally took like 5 minutes to make out of the back portion of a red t shirt...I will post a pic when I get home...

Can't wait to see!!!!! :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back