Hit-Girl (Kick-Ass)

HAHA Excellent!!! Well you could hardly tell at first glance unless you are searching for ways to remake it then that's how I thought egg. lol
Job well done! :)

I figured it works: looks kinda like an egg in the movie, why not use an egg? Sometimes costume pieces can be made out of the most random things LOL. Thank you so much!!! :)

OUTSTANDING!

Where you at the Anaheim WonderCon a few weeks back? There was a Hit Girl that looked as flawless as yours.

BRAND NEW PHOTOS!!! :D

SakuraCon2013_JBP-659-X3_zpscaec1e93.jpg

SakuraCon2013_JBP-639-X3_zps0ed30a90.jpg

SakuraCon2013_JBP-661-X3_zps174072bb.jpg

SakuraCon2013_JBP-655-X3_zpse9decb5f.jpg

More to come!

Your Hitgirl looks fantastic. I currently am working on kick ass himself and almost complete. Still need to tape up my weapons. My girl is doing hitgirl. We are having a heck of a time finding a good purple wig. Where did you get yours at?

Your Hitgirl looks fantastic. I currently am working on kick ass himself and almost complete. Still need to tape up my weapons. My girl is doing hitgirl. We are having a heck of a time finding a good purple wig. Where did you get yours at?

Thank you so much!! That's amazing you're doing Kick-Ass, I've yet to run into one at a convention! The purple wig was one of those things where I found it and knew it was the one. The place I got mine from doesn't sell the wig in purple anymore, they only have red ones. :( It was an eBay seller. I could give you the link if you'd like, but I'm not sure how much help that would be anymore. Sorry about that! But I hope you post photos of your guys' costumes when you're finished!

heh heh you said "Duty"

Great job on this... I've only seen a couple HitGirls done just right and this would be in that upper crust of awesomeness. Seen a couple decent KickAsses at Cons, so I know they're out there, so hope you all connect soon. And I gotta feeling 2 will be badass, so you may wanna start getting that one sorted out now.

Looks like compared to the first one there are only some relatively simple additions, deletions, mods...
1st
kick-ass-2-hit-girl-640x960.jpg
2nd
Kick-Ass-2-Chloe-Grace-Moretz-as-Hit-Girl.jpg

Can I get the link for the bodysuit too? I'm gonna build the Balls to the Wall version for Halloween. (I can't pull off 11 year old anymore, but I get carded by cops on the road still.) I think I found a match for the wig, since I had the exact same style in blue already.

heh heh you said "Duty"

Great job on this... I've only seen a couple HitGirls done just right and this would be in that upper crust of awesomeness. Seen a couple decent KickAsses at Cons, so I know they're out there, so hope you all connect soon. And I gotta feeling 2 will be badass, so you may wanna start getting that one sorted out now.

Looks like compared to the first one there are only some relatively simple additions, deletions, mods...

Thank you so much man! That's a really great compliment to receive, truly. I'm bummed I haven't seen a Kick-Ass yet in person! Hopefully one day I'll run into one! My boyfriend is going to be Red Mist (and is going to kick ass at it), so I've got that covered! I'd LOVE to get a Big Daddy, but nobody in my cosplay friends repertoire is interested. WOE.

As of right now I have no interest in doing the Kick-Ass 2 version of the costume. I'm personally not impressed with it. Maybe my opinion will change after seeing the movie, but the first one will always be the best. ;) I like being the idea of what she'd look like if they kept the costume the same.

Can I get the link for the bodysuit too? I'm gonna build the Balls to the Wall version for Halloween. (I can't pull off 11 year old anymore, but I get carded by cops on the road still.) I think I found a match for the wig, since I had the exact same style in blue already.

Link sent!

Nice job, I want to do a Big Daddy costume so my wife can be Hit Girl. She has a bit of the same kind of attitude...but in a good way.

Nice job, I want to do a Big Daddy costume so my wife can be Hit Girl. She has a bit of the same kind of attitude...but in a good way.

Thank you!! That would be awesome if you guys did that!

Mark Millar, "The Creator", is looking for a Hit-Girl to do a magazine shoot in London.

HIT-GIRL COSPLAYERS NEEDED! - COMICS+ - Millarworld.tv Forums

Yeah he is... I was all over this until I found out you had to either be local to London, or actually be able to pay your way over there in order to participate. Huge bummer. (Not to mention my account is still in the validating stage.) But I'd kill for that opportunity.

I figured they wanted local but if your the only one they may consider helping with travel and I hope you get validated fast than me.

I figured they wanted local but if your the only one they may consider helping with travel and I hope you get validated fast than me.

That's true, I suppose you never really know! Been waiting on validation for I think 3 days now...? :/ Not amused Millarworld, not amused.

Awesome! My daughter is thinking about being Hit Girl this year and if we make that costume, we will owe you a debt of gratitude for figuring out the details.

Awesome! My daughter is thinking about being Hit Girl this year and if we make that costume, we will owe you a debt of gratitude for figuring out the details.

Awwwww! I sure hope she does! And it's no problem at all, with everything I've learned from this site the least I can do is help others the way they've helped me.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back