Kill Bill Asics

cayman shen

Master Member
I'm looking for the Kill Bill Yellow Asics (Asic Tiger Tai Chi--is that correct?). I can't seem to find them anywhere. Anyone got a heads up?

I bought a pair of white ones off ebay and had 'em dyed yellow. The yellow ones were way too expensive at the time.

-Rabittooth

RT, not a bad idea. A few questions for you:

1. Is it the tai chi?
2. Did you find yellow laces?
3. How difficult, durable, nice, etc. is the dying?

The Kill Bill shoes are Asics Onitsuka Tigers Tai Chi style.

The exact product code for this style is HL301 0590.

If you want the same style in white to dye then the product code is THL301 0190.

Hope this helps.

Cheers Chris.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(voice in the crowd @ Dec 28 2006, 03:21 PM) [snapback]1385954[/snapback]</div>
The Kill Bill shoes are Asics Onitsuka Tigers Tai Chi style.

The exact product code for this style is HL301 0590.

If you want the same style in white to dye then the product code is THL301 0190.

Hope this helps.

Cheers Chris.
[/b]

Thanks. OK, so last two questions...is the dye easy/good looking, and can one score yellow laces?

Oh, and Phase Pistol...worst joke EVER. :p

They are out of stock right now but you might want to E-mail to see if they will be getting any more in as they get shipments of them in all the time.

www.classicsportshoes.com.

I bought a pair from them about 4 years ago for about $70.00 and got great service from them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phase pistol @ Dec 28 2006, 06:40 PM) [snapback]1385884[/snapback]</div>
Wait, who is this guy "Bill Asics" and why do we have to kill him? :confused
[/b]

:lol :lol :lol

I took them to a local Russian guy who dyed them for me cheap. They look great, and have held up well for the very brief usage at Halloween they got. :lol

The yellow laces were also pretty easy to score...think I got them online somewhere.

-Rabittooth

Well, Asics makes an O.Tiger Fencing shoe in yellow that is reminiscent of the TaiChi while looking much better for normal streetwear (to my mind). So I got a pair from Zappos.com and I love them. It evokes the Bride (I'm a guy, but whatever...) and that's what I was basically after anyway. I'm thrilled. Gonna go slaughter Yakuza or something now :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back