Shirt material for Han's ANH shirt

kibosh

Sr Member
Hello,

Anyone have a suggestion for what material I could make Han's shirt out of for ANH? I was thinking twill if I washed it enough, but it still seems kinda stiff. I don't like the way it drapes. I'm thinking ivory (sorta yellowish off-white) for the color, but I can't find a fabric I like...

Thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Corellianexports @ Jan 10 2007, 12:00 AM) [snapback]1394313[/snapback]</div>
I found a nice material at Joann's called "Country Classic".

You'll need the "natural" color, which is 100% cotton.
[/b]

Perfect. Thanks.

I just got my Joann's coupons in the mail. I'll see if they have this as soon as i can save 40% on the fabric.

Good deal. :thumbsup

You might also check where they keep the "weaver's cloth". Some times they'll stock a natural color as well as white. It's a little thicker than the country classic.

Good luck. ;)

A faster thing that I did was just buy a cotton, ivory colored mock turtleneck. Cut the sleeves to 3/4 and cut a slit down the middle of the neck the the right depth. Sew the cut ends underneath and there ya go. I have worn mine for 6 years.

Docking Bay 327

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back