Pulp Fiction Props

Darth_Knight1

Hey all,

While there's nothing new here that hasn't already been created/posted by Kurtyboy, Adam C., or some of the forum's other Pulp Fiction afficionados, just wanted to post pics of my own collection.

PulpFictionProps-All_zps8e541b1b.jpg

Briefcase-BigKahunaMeal-BMFWallet-Gun_zps48dd49e8.jpg

NutritiousBreakfast_zps087be77f.jpg

FabiennePicture-Kangaroo-LancetWatch_zps9205b0d7.jpg

LancetWatch1_zps4d0f0f08.jpg

LancetWatch2_zpse739a0be.jpg

JackRabbitSlimsMenu1_zpsb6615e24.jpg

JackRabbitSlimsMenu2_zps71c1379f.jpg

RedApple4_zps7e8e1917.jpg

RedApple3_zps2b19db91.jpg

IMG_2543_zpsf8bab3b3.jpg

IMG_2545_zps4987667b.jpg

RedApple1_zps23395426.jpg

DenixReplica1911-RightFront_zpseacee785.jpg

Upgraded BMF Wallet with Higher Quality Leather and Driver's License

Zed's Keychain

Modesty Blaise

Last edited:
Hehe, now I'm hungry :lol

They look great. Is the watch an actual found thing or is it a created piece?

Avolow.

Nice! There's a couple pieces you have that I still need for my collection. Where did you get the pistol and watchband? Also, I'm sure you made the cup yourself, but where did you find the base cup? I haven't been able to track down cups with that particular striped pattern.

-Jonaas

Nice! There's a couple pieces you have that I still need for my collection. Where did you get the pistol and watchband? Also, I'm sure you made the cup yourself, but where did you find the base cup? I haven't been able to track down cups with that particular striped pattern.

-Jonaas

Hey Jonaas.

Pistol
The pistol is a Denix replica purchased from Collector's Armory that was customized with the fake white pearl grips by a local grip maker. Here's the link for the replica gun with its' standard wooden grips: http://www.collectorsarmoury.com/Re...-Pistol-Non-Firing-Gun/productinfo/22-1227N/)

Watch Band
Purchased via eBay. It took me a while to find a watchband with lugs wide enough to fit the actual Lancet timepiece but it was worth it. I used a dremel to cut the band a little for better fit but it turned out well.

Cup
The cup is just a small soda cup from Wendy's with a Big Kahuna burger template glued on top. I got the template from "juliet76", fellow RPF member. Big thanks to him because they did the hard work creating the template in Photoshop. Link to their thread is here: http://www.therpf.com/f9/pulp-fiction-big-kahuna-burger-props-build-142608/

Last edited:
Hehe, now I'm hungry :lol

They look great. Is the watch an actual found thing or is it a created piece?

Avolow.

Watch was found/purchased via eBay. It may take a little patience and digging (e.g., searching and keeping up with several auctions) to find a more accurate one, but if you go to eBay and just search terms like "WWII trench watch", "WWII lancet" or "lancet trench" you can often find one. Again, huge thanks to kurtyboy for the help on this! Trust me, I wouldn't have found most of this stuff otherwise.

Last edited:
That is a great collection of items. I wondered in the past about Jules' Mr.9mm statement and then found out its a Star Model B not a Colt 1911

That is a great collection of items. I wondered in the past about Jules' Mr.9mm statement and then found out its a Star Model B not a Colt 1911

Thanks octupussoup, glad you liked the collection. Here's a link to the IMDB wiki page that talks about the guns used in the movie:

Pulp Fiction - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

"...and Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous a** in the valley of darkness." - Jules Winnfield

I finally got a Lancet watch I'm happy with. Need to find a band now. Mind sharing what keywords you searched with? Also need to find a source for the mother of pearl grips.

I finally got a Lancet watch I'm happy with. Need to find a band now. Mind sharing what keywords you searched with? Also need to find a source for the mother of pearl grips.

For the band, I ended up using a gold-toned 15mm Spiedel vintage watch band. Just do an eBay or web search for words/phrases like "spiedel mens watchband" and the like and that should get you started.

As for the fake pearl grips, I'll PM you with the details on the folks I used. PM inbound! :)

Really great, but is the kangaroo not meant to be white?^^

In the movie you don't see the whole kangaroo, but the part you see shows the kangaroo's body as mainly white with a brown/tan-ish tail and what appears to be brown/tan-ish legs. See below:

I think the color-scheme is slightly different on each kangaroo, so it may be hard to find one that matches exactly to the screen used kangaroo.

Last edited:
Quick update with some new/upgraded props...

Upgraded BMF Wallet with Higher Quality Leather and Driver's License

Zed's Keychain

Modesty Blaise

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back