The mystic sword of omens

Simpson77

Now then boys and girls who shared in an 80's childhood (or basically anyone who likes Thundercats) I present to you the mystic sword of omens (no it doesn't light up) but here we have a functional replica of that awesome sword wielded by Lion-o. This fantastic piece was made by the very talented Jeffrey Robinson, when it arrived in the post in a very sturdy wooden box, opening it was just like christmas all over again. Well, enough of my waffeling, please feel free to enjoy the pics.

...wow...!

Be honest with us,have you run through the house screaming "Thundercats,hoooo!" with it yet? hehe. (I would :lol )

INCREDIBLE!!! This is too awesome! Such a cool translation with the bronze guard/handle like that, LOVE IT! Congratulations on getting one!!

Thank you, yea I am super happy with it. It did look great in bronze, but decided to get it silver plaited and aged, couldnt have asked for a better result :)

This is awesome! I've looked at other Sword of Omens replicas that people sell on eBay, and they're all inaccurate in some way. Yours is hands down the gold standard for Sword of Omens replicas.

That is an awesome piece. Congrats on getting a truly amazing looking replica! Hope you have a nice place to display it, it would look great vertically to keep the Thundercats logo upright.

the name of the maker was posted in the first post - Jeffrey Robinson. A quick search on google will pull up his website. Where you can see the bronze version of the sword (which Simpson77 already said he had silver plated). The price estimate is also listed which then will show that Simpson77 is a far greater fan of Thundercats than many of us.

That truly is a fabulous fabulous sword.

Wow. That's an amazing piece. Very accurate too. Would love to add it to my collection. I just wish there would be one sword that would be this accurate and bit more attainable. Making my own, but hoping fev's piece eventually comes to fruition.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back