Johnny Sokko and his Flying Robot DVD release

MFP 2020

Sr Member
What, there's not already a thread? I'll be disappointed if I don't get Jedifyfed on this. Anyway, tomorrow is the official release of Amazon.com: Johnny Sokko and His Flying Robot: The Complete Series: Mitsunobu Kaneko, Toshiyuki Tsuchiyama, Michio Konishi: Movies & TV

I pre-ordered mine and it arrived today. Didn't have time before work to check it out, but tomorrow the boy and I will sit down and share some quality bonding time. He's all into Gamera and Mechagodzilla right now; I'm going to expand his horizons. :)

I loved this show when I was a kid. A few years ago I found a bootleg DVD set of the entire series for a ridiculously low price, so I nabbed it. Even as a kid I knew the show was cheesy, but I'd forgotten how cheesy--I had to keep pausing the DVDs because I was laughing so hard. Great fun!

Thanks for posting this, I loved the show as a kid and had started to show my kids some of the episodes on Youtube a good while back. I might just have to pick up the set and show start showing them again.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back