Japanese Amazing Spider-man costume?

BobbyS95

Before I start, I just want to say that if I had the money, I definitely would buy a print from someone on this site.

Anyway, while browsing eBay, I found this Spider-man Halloween Costume from Japan. It looks really good, all it needs are some better lenses and some Asics!

$(KGrHqF,!n0FBZvMZEmuBQ,vSMUyZQ~~60_35.JPG

$T2eC16R,!)QE9s3HE2r3BQ,vSOBIh!~~60_35.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!j!FBt4d+f7qBQeRN(YO7Q~~60_35.JPG

However, the problem is that people are selling them for over $200! Anyone know if there is a retailer for these that sell them at a reasonable price? I can't read Japanese!

That's because in Japan it's not much less for $200 retail. Well, depending on the exchange rate I guess. The costume itself is crap. It's really thin and poorly stitched and the print itself is only accurate from a distance. If you're taller than 5'9" and have an athletic build it won't fit. I'm 5'11, and my wife got me the XL (Japanese XL is about US medium.) it's really tight, and upon zipping in I knew it was too tight to move in. Asked to be unzipped and during the process ripped some bits.

IMO It's much easier to save a bit longer for a quality print from someone on the forums. For you to purchase this product, new lenses, face shell, and asics would cost you about the same amount as a print and all of the same work. The difference is you'd have a much more accurate product if you get one from the forums. I'll try to get some pictures up tomorrow of my Taylor print and the Japanese suit so you can see the difference.

I bought this piece of crap from ebay,there was no room in the croch area so you can't do any spidey poses,under the arms were tight as well,to much movement and it would start to tear,its only a great costume if you have the slim small build as a japenese.
Don't waste you're cash mate there are far better suits out there.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back