Spoilier alert ahead.....Iron Man Mk33 enhanced energy suit"silver centurion"

xero82

so this just came up on face book, guess there gonna be showing off more armors as it gets near.

2pre9fb.jpg

on the IM page it said 2 were "unlocked" this on the Mk33 and the Mk40 but no pics of the Mk 40 yet, but there is a outline of it.

Man I cant wait to see what comic con looks like this year with all the armors coming out, the Mk40 looks nice, I like the helmet face plate looks like the kinda mask a fighter pilot wears when you go supersonic. Hopefully once more pics/toys come out we can get some pep files, Silver Centurion was always my favorite.

If you go to the "unlock the armor" game on iron mans facebook page they now have up the Mk38 aka "the brute/hulkbuster" and what looks like the Mk17 which looks like it could be the heartbreaker armor.

Manzi heres the link, you just have to answer 2 easy questions and then you can view the 2 unlocked armors and the 2 soon to be unlocked ones. http://awe.sm/q0PyB

Iron Maided, I was thinking the same thing when I saw it, the chest arc reminded me of the hammer drones heads, I like how theres no mouth area, it just looks like a fighter pilots face mask over the iron man helmet.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back