Iron Man Arc Reactor.

BluePillow

I have been working on an arc reactor for a long time now. It took some time to get all the materials and equipments. The main goal for the arc reactor was to wear it under a shirt, but I have desided I wantet to put a little more work into the looks too. The arc reactor is almost finished. I just want to make something in the middle of it.

The reactor is lighted up buy 10pcs 3mm 3V LED. The LEDs are powered by two 9V batteries wich is parallel connected. The LEDs are connected by Parallel conecting 3 groups of LEDs. Those groups are connected in series.

All parts are to be found on ebay for less than 10 dollars.

Can you give a parts list

The ring is a piece of perspex. You really decide the size yourself, but mine is around 10cm.

I used black tape under the copper wire to prevent light from shining betwen the wires.

Copper wire to wrapp around the ring. (not nessesary just for the look.)

Diodes: 10 x 3mm Round UV Purple LED Light Emitting Diode Lamp | eBay

9V Battery Snap Connector: 5pcs 9V 9 Volt Battery Snap Connector Clip Buckle Soft Lead Holder Shell I Type | eBay

A thin wire to connect everything: I used red and black so its easier to keep control over what positiv wand negative.

I think thats about it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back