Proton packs and other ghostbusters props?!!?

Smitty77

Hiya folks,
I am pretty new to this forum and the prop collecting world. May I ask where is the best place to order GB props? Best in price. As accuracy isn't a huge deal to me as I can adjust some things myself.

Any and all help be much appreciated. And If I put this post in wrong place I'm truly sorry.

Many thanks,
Randy

Hiya folks,
I am pretty new to this forum and the prop collecting world. May I ask where is the best place to order GB props? Best in price. As accuracy isn't a huge deal to me as I can adjust some things myself.

Any and all help be much appreciated. And If I put this post in wrong place I'm truly sorry.

Many thanks,
Randy

Or GhostBusterfans.com, helped me with parts for my pack and they have a cool catalogue of stuff? Google Nick-a-tron he casts part for everything Ghostbusters!
Here's a pic of my pack I built from scratch both sites helped in the construction :thumbsup

I agree use gbfans shop or nick a tron and try to use as many 'real' parts as you can afford ;-)
Might be worth reading up on videobobs parts and Make a decision whether to use his parts or not as they are all over eBay but are of poor quality , and mst likely recast

Sounds like you don't want to have any work with it?

Mattel PKE Meter and ghost trap and you'Re done with these two props...

Sometimes someone sells his proton pack, so if you have enough money, it should be no problem...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back