Iron Man Mark III Pep files

GoldenAvenger

Hey guys,

I've set out on a journey to build an Iron Man Mark III suit using Dancin_Fool's pep files. Problem is, I'm running a Mac and have no access to Pepakura's app. I'm not able to run bootcamp or any other software to allow Windows to run either. I would highly appreciate it, and give full props in future updates, if someone could help me modify the pep files to my dimensions so it will fit. Any help is much appreciated! PM me if you can help!

Does anybody know how to get Pepakura to run on a Mac? I don't know of any other way to do it. I've tried Bootcamp and Wine. Just can't seem to get anything to work.

Maybe you can try using parallels desktop to install windows on your mac as a virtual machine thats what i did and it works fine.

Thanks for your reply. Sadly, I do not have a license of Windows nor the parallels app. I know it would cost a few hundred between the Parallels, a license of Windows, and Pepakura. Plus, it'd be a little silly to spend that kind of money just to access pepakura.

On the bright side, I've managed to track down a PC I can use for a few months while I get the suit built. It's an older one, but is running Pepakura okay.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back