The LEGO Movie (Post-release)

The LEGO® Movie..

o8cd.jpg

Here’s the official synopsis for The LEGO Movie:

The 3D computer animated adventure tells the story of Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average LEGO minifigure who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world.. He is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared..

Featuring the Voices of Will Ferrell, Liam Neeson, Will Arnett and Morgan Freeman..

Time to start making replicas!!

Attachments

• o8cd.jpg
    o8cd.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 171
Last edited by a moderator:
The only lego movie I've seen was a very mediocre CGI movie about bionicle thing I think, (those derivative bigger figurines with masks and glowing brains), so I am pleasantly surprised to see this trailer. It does look fun indeed !

Given all the lego specials that have been on tv i'm not surprised by this. I hope they don't have any angry legos in this or the "experts" will blame them for kids being meaner like was in the news the other day.

I like how the lego people only move like actual lego people. A lot of the CGI lego cartoons and games don't follow that rule.

It looks like a pretty mediocre film filled with pop culture hero name dropped cameos to help sell it. It looks like a TON of work went into making it, but it just doesn't appeal to me much initially. Maybe a future trailer will help change my mind.

EricVespe: Lego is partly CG, partly stop motion using real Legos.

EricVespe: Lego Movie showed some really funny stuff, including the Morgan Freeman Blind Wizard character telling Batman how to talk.

EricVespe: Channing Tatum is playing Superman, Jonah Hill is Green Lantern. Lego Cast is outrageous.

EricVespe: And Cobie Smulders is Wonder Woman. #Lego

I, for one, am really looking forward to this. My 6-year-old son is, too, but I think I'm more excited than he is. We were at the LEGO store at Downtown Disney tonight and they were giving away little vehicle packs and posters to "build excitement" for the movie. I said, "I couldn't possibly be more excited." When we got home we watched several of the trailers. I don't think we'll brave the crowds on opening day, but we will see it in the theater.

I just don't get the fascination with this.

i just don't get a thought like this.

for me and im thinking many other makers and builders in here it was friggen LEGOS that got the ball rolling. had a blast as a kid, still buy them once in a while to this day; just picked up the Mars rover set that was just released.
that and i love a ton of the actors from the movie on top of i like smart funny things, this movie appears to provide just that. im in!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back