CA TFA Red Skull silicone mask version 2

mrbungle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ok, real roughed out sculpt...... i was commissioned to do a red skull mask after the mold on my old one broke.......i have alot more reference material this time so this mask should be better than the last one i did.

sneak peak......with a super long way to go.........
001-137.jpg

I cant wait to see it either. I was wondering if you got my PM's about the silicone process. I had asked you about it awhile back. Unless you just ignored me lol

STARTING to look like the Red Skull? It looked like the Red Skull in your first post!:lol Looks just like the movie version to my eyes!

Nice work!:thumbsup

Looking good! Currently have the Captain America movie on streaming :)

Amazing sculpt man, just flat out amazing.

Chris

That is coming out really nicely! That is a character I have always wanted to get around to doing, now you gave me the itch!

Man, absolutely stunning. Im trying my own take at the red skull, as you know (haha), how the hell did you make the nose so well?

Another question, how do you know how thick to make the clay so you can cast it in silicone? Thanks for the info Tom!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back