Mad Monster Party Horror Convention - Charlotte NC

BornKilr

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just wanted to see if anyone will be coming to the Mad Monster Party Horror Con this weekend in Charlotte. Last year was its first year and had attendance around 10K over 3 days. Pretty good for a first year con. Should be even better this year! Here is the link if anyone is interested.
Mad Monster Party Home

Also, if anyone needs any pictures taken of the exhibits; they're supposed to have the largest collection of Jaws memorabilia as well as an 'Evil Puppets' screen used display (Critters, Ghoulies, Gremlins, etc), I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
Re: Mad Monster Party- Charlotte NC

I guess this should be moved to the Events forum. I didn't see that option last night.

That'd be too close to DragonCon in Atlanta, and I'm sure a lot of these celebrities will be there also.

LOL - I was joking - I'm doing D*Con in August as well, but I'm spending June - July in Charleston with my other half :)

LOL - I was joking - I'm doing D*Con in August as well, but I'm spending June - July in Charleston with my other half :)

Cool. I was mainly using that post to bump this back to the top, seeing as this thread's pretty much a ghost town.

There needs to be and "Event" button at top so people can find these sections easier.

Well, the MMP was pretty good in its 2nd year. All the guests I met were very cordial and really seemed to enjoy interacting with the crowds. The dealer room had more stuff than I had budgeted for purchase, but I got a few items I really liked. The Jaws exhibit was really cool. Lots of production art and stills. I didn't win the costume contest, but got a lot of great comments and photos taken all night. This shot was taken by one of the event photographers. Its a revamp (pun intended:))of my RPF Halloween entry last year.
attachment.php

Just figured I'd necro-post here in my own thread, rather than start a new one. Is anyone coming to this year's Mad Monster Party in Charlotte, NC? Its this weekend, Mar 27-29. Adam West and Burt Ward are 2 of the many guests this year. Here's the link if anyone's interested: http://madmonster.com/events/charlotte2015/

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back