Jumanji board game replica

Very awesome. I made tons of these out of cardboard as a kid. Maybe now that I have more resources than markers and tape I'll try doing something this cool.

Great job, I'm curious to see what the final result! I just wanted to ask you for the incisions is more useful to use a Dremel?;)

well after a long time dorment and not doing much to the board due to having a baby, moving etc its time to get back on with the board, progress pics to follow in a few days :)

Wow so much has been happening with my life that this project just slipped aside, really feel nows the time to finish it since the tragic passing of robin Williams yesterday, undecided wether to finish carving or start fresh with a clay sculpt of the lid, thoughts?

well ive decided to start over, good decision or bad, i think its for the best, while i wait for my sculpting clay to arrive im going to undertake the pain staking task of recreating the instruction pannels in high res for me and anyone who can make use of them :)

Here's the first progress shot of modelling the lid, a lot of work to do yet but... Atleast it's started again :)

VJRsUc.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back