Apollo 11 tools (not movie props)

These aren't movie props (despite what the conspiracies say), but I want to create accurate replicas nonetheless.
http://bit.ly/ZI9hee
slide-rule-5-inch-pickett-n600-es1.jpg

scissors-surgical2.jpg

interval-timer-mechanical2.jpg

tool-set-command-module2.jpg

penlight-armstrong-apollo-113.jpg

combination-survival-light-337.jpg

survival-kit-rucksack-with-knife2.jpg

lunar-hammer2.jpg

portable-radiation-survey-meter2.jpg

camera-television2.jpg

camera-data-acquitision-command-module5.jpg

You will have to go to the blog for the descriptions. I think I actually already have #1. It is a 5" slide rule, I'll check the model later. 8 & 9 are the two I most want to replicate, so I'll start there. But I'm hoping to be able to find similar or exact matches for several of them online.
I work for a NASA subcontractor so I know that they rarely order stuff off the shelf, but 1-5 (or something very similar) where sold in quantities. Finding something over 40 years old can be difficult, part of me thinks it'll be easier to start with common material/parts to begin with. But that part of me is being beaten up by the part of me that wants to scavenge the internet, flea markets, and surplus stores.

If anyone else is interested in any of these, let me know. Maybe we can divide and conquer, or in the vary least I know to look-for/make multiples when possible.

So I take it these are screen used? ;)

Seriously though, that's some pretty cool stuff.

Number 9 looks like a neuralizer.

Crap, old enough that I had to use a slide rule when I was in school. Calculators were just coming out and they were expensive, luckily I was working as a programmer in high school and had one but my teacher would not allow me to use it because she did not think they were as reliable.

If anyone can find the old thread that'd be awesome. I'll look for it, but being here IDK what key words to search for. I figured the flashlight would be a big hit, and being the simplest I may start their. If I ever happen to come across it, or something similar I will be sure to post it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back