Iron Patriot Foam build

t0m012

Hi all, ive been lurking around this forum for quite some time so ive decided to post my work. I recently saw JackieisRockin's thread (great thread btw:thumbsup) so I decided to take a go at it.

Heres my work so far... Ill update with more pics later
(the lower torso isnt done yet, thats just the front ab portion)

i scaled all the pieces the same size... the scale was 331.61557.
im only 5'2 or so (im 13) and average weight

Last edited:
So i finished up the lower torso... as you can see in the 4th pic, i left the ab plates floating so that there is a bit of articulation.

Sorry about the continuous posts...
I got the left shoulder and bicep done
for some reason I cant upload pictures from my phone?

So i finished up the lower torso... as you can see in the 4th pic, i left the ab plates floating so that there is a bit of articulation.

Floating abs, interesting. I see in the first pic gaps, can you see in between the gaps when it is on? If you can, will you be wearing an under suit with it? By the way, it's an incredible job your doing...GM

Floating abs, interesting. I see in the first pic gaps, can you see in between the gaps when it is on? If you can, will you be wearing an under suit with it? By the way, it's an incredible job your doing...GM

Thanks, im going to cover the gaps from behind with more foam

Looking good buddy :D I can see that your foam work is slowly getting better and better, so keep it up! I think the issue with your helmet is that you cut your left eye 'socket' a little deeper than the one on the right side of the faceplate, you might be able to fix it up, or maybe you might be better off cutting the right side to match. If you REALLY want it perfect you could remove the entire faceplate region and remake it and attach it, but that will be a decent amount of work considering it's now attached to the helmet.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back