Ted Theodore Logan! Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

Egon Spengler

Master Member
Here is my Ted Theodore Logan costume I made.

• What inspired you.
    ==============
    I just love Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. I wanted to do a comfortable recognizable costume and this fit that need completely so off I went researching.
  • How long it took.
    =============
    Honestly I'm not sure of the exact amount of time it took me to put it all together. More than a few months though really as some of the pieces were hard to find. The shorts were east but the proper jacket, shirt, vest and socks were the hardest part.
  • How much it cost.
    =============
    It probably cost me around 150, all together, maybe 200 when I include the wig as well. I bought the Converse shoes specifically for the costume.
  • Specific details for which you are most proud.
    ==================================
    The jacket and the socks are my favorite clothing parts of the costume.The jacket was a thrift store find that was originally yellow. I dyed it with some red dye and it came out perfect orange yellow color. The socks I had to make bye dying some ladies scrunch socks and dyed them gray and painted the red lines on with fabric dye. I also LOVE how the watched I made turned out. It was a simple construction but it turned out really well. There's plenty of information about how all this was made in the link below.
  • Tips.
    ===
    I found a great Bill and Ted website Bill & Ted's Excellent Online Adventure - Home Page and used the image galleries there to gain reference images, as well as searches on google image search. The website also has a excellent how to section for costume making as well. Everything about me making this costume can be found here:Bill & Ted's Excellent Online Adventure - Fans Gallery - Creativedude's Excellent Ted Cosplay

Here are photos of the finished costume! :) More to come!
    attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Excellent!

... and Ted, don't forget to wind your watch!!!

Party on, dude!!!

(Seriously, it's super cool to see people do costumes that aren't superheroes or star wars/star trek.)

That's very cool. I'm a huge fan of the Bill and Ted movies (so excited to hear about the sequel!), and you certainly nailed the look. Nice work. Sometimes a seemingly simple costume can be the most difficult to make. You did a great job.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back