Hot Tub Time Machine 2 (Post-release)

Re: Hot Tub Time Machine 2

I was disappointed in the first watching, but on the 2nd and 3rd I really enjoyed it. I like the post here about the guys going back in 50s or an early time setting.

Any ladies here that want to go topless? Filming starts in New Orleans this summer and they're looking for extras...
?Hot Tub Time Machine 2? begins filming in New Orleans this summer, Extras needed

New Orleans? It's gonna take the charm away from the ski hill location. And Christopher Lloyd as the Hot Tub repair guy this time please...

Great white buffalo...

I guess they did pretty much everything you can at a ski resort, so I welcome this new location change. Sad that Cusack wont return, but I like Adam Scott. Hopefully he's a completly differn't friend and not Cusacks character. I'm cool with replacing Chevy though :]

Ah... looks like no John Cusack.

Doesn't really matter, because he really only served to be a tie to the 1980s. Other than that, his character was pretty much forgettable next to Corrdry, Duke, and Robinson.

Any doctor who fans might have found the line about the hot tub "dosnt take you where you want to go, it takes you where you need to go" familiar.

Super Bowl ad. Perfectly cut for this year's game. Deflategate! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Y'know, I had never even heard of Hot Tub Time Machine until I heard it mentioned on The Big Bang Theory briefly. Then I saw this thread for the second one. I did an IMBD check on it and most people seemed to like it. I found the DVD on Amazon for like a buck fifty and it arrived yesterday. Sat down last night and put it in--not really expecting much, but I found I absolutely loved this movie. I was about the age of their younger selves in 1986 and a lot of it really hit home for me. I thought it was truly funny.

While I doubt I will actually go to the theater to see this new one, it will definitely be a DVD buy for me when it comes out.

I just seen it and it was AWESOME!! I laughed my ass off the whole way. They dont make funny movies like this anymore. This type of comedy is what i love to say the least.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I believe they went to a year were I regret buying this movie ticket. Or 2025 can't really remember.

Had a few moments. But that's what happens when you have literally a bakers dozen of dick jokes. I can handle the dick jokes but some of it was a stretch.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back