Black Suit Spiderman Zentai Build. (Lots of Pics)

Iracel

So, I decided to make a spiderman costume off of a zentai suit. All of of time and thought went into this. First, I bought a spiderman mask from Amazon. heres a link Amazon.com: Spider-Man Deluxe Mask - Adult Size: Clothing

Then I dyed it black, puff painted a black brick design over it, then puff painted on the silver webbing, cut the lens borders out of some fabric I dont know, and used a mixture of white acrylic paint and silver puff paint on the mask.
After that, I used a silver sharpie to draw in the design.

So, the mask was finished, so I proceeded to buy the zentai costume. Heres a link.
New Spandex Lycra Spiderman Costume [20323] - $48.00 : Buy zentai, spandex

21313-image.jpg

21312-image.jpg

The costume came and its great, especially if you put your custom measurements in.

So I got to work. I used the silver sharpie on the costume, then made the brick pattern with black puff paint, and made the silver webbing with puff paint. Basically the same thing for the mask. I also cut out a spider, painted it, and hot glued it on.
21316-image.jpg

21315-image.jpg

21314-image.jpg

21321-image.jpg

21320-image.jpg

21319-image.jpg

21318-image.jpg

21317-image.jpg

Im sorry for the picture quality, better pictures will be on the way. Ones that arent sideways and more clear.
So far so good, right now. This is my Zentai costume build. Watch out SpiderSparrow!! XD jk.

Last edited:
I guess I'll update, just because. This costume is more of an experiment with freehanding stuff. So i can practice puff painting and learn things from personal experience, so that I dont mess up My Amazing Spiderman Zentai Build I want to do after this. Anyway, here are some pics.

526823_510949068947133_2070615730_n.jpg

551985_510949082280465_601778374_n.jpg

484390_510949102280463_1220266036_n.jpg

I actually freehanded all of the pattern. This costume was my test costume to get me used to making the actual spiderman costumes i plan on doing. Im not done yet, and have been working on and off, but its been a month now.

That's good for a free hand. You laid it a little too thick on some silver areas. I try keeping the slick paint low and going over it. If it overlaps I take a razor and cut out the excess.

How does it feel wearing it? Is it heavy from the paint, does it sag, feel cool or wet, etc.?

That's good for a free hand. You laid it a little too thick on some silver areas. I try keeping the slick paint low and going over it. If it overlaps I take a razor and cut out the excess.

How does it feel wearing it? Is it heavy from the paint, does it sag, feel cool or wet, etc.?

Its feels loose to wear, because I over stretched the spandex when i puff painted it, but since im 15 and will be growing that just means it will last me longer I suppose. And yeah, the puff paint would sometimes to shoot out really fast or something crazy, and I had no idea how to get it off. Im thinking of dying the costume black to get rid of the silver sharpie design but I'm not too sure.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back