Red Hood and the Outlaws

Hey Guys,

I have finally NEARLY finished the costume....

I wore it this past weekend to the MCM comic convention.

Here are some pics :)

View attachment 190849

View attachment 190850

View attachment 190851

View attachment 190852

View attachment 190853

The helmet is a bit too big, so I am just about to get another one printed which is smaller and more form fitting!

To all those interested in a helmet, I will be offering the SMALLER helmet and not this large one, unless you have a massive head and want this :)

I still have yet to glue on the metal for the jacket as well as the double belt.

This should all be ready for LFCC comic and film con in July!

I am really interested in the helmet! How can i measure my head to know ? Although i have a big head hahaha. So can you help me ?

Wonder where you made the shirt or how you made it. I would love to have one for my red hood costume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hood I sent you already had the lenses in Enayce why would you need more I wonder....

actually, someone local to me picked up a raw cast of the same helmet and when he saw pictures of mine he asked what I used for the eyes...I told him I didn't know because mine came with it but I would look into it for him...and here I am ;-)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back