Jason Lives Costume Life-sized

sirbrad

Sr Member
Stage one weathering the beginning. Glad to be doing another of these after a long break! Will also be doing a run of maybe 10-12 fence posts. Will come in two pieces for shipping and just glue together. This is my personal one I am working on now, looks great already just basecoated! Working on bottom piece next.

imag0034si.jpg

imag0035dq.jpg

Stage 2 weathering about done and basic black fence post complete. Might do more with the aged rusted look as well.

imag0045t.jpg

imag0046hh.jpg

imag0049qs.jpg

imag0047t.jpg

imag0048qx.jpg

"Were gonna scare him." "We're gonna scare HIM?" Oh yeah baby that is a life-sized. Used the smaller mannequin so I could pose it a little and came out great! Pole is too heavy with the iron tip to hold it fully but this works. Oh and he's back! The man behind the mask!

I get A LOT of requests for these so I might do a very limited run of these, probably about 10. They are too big to ship as is and would be a lot more expensive, plus can't find any boxes that big without buying tons in bulk. So there will be a few options. You can just get the tip and/or bottom piece and add your own black pole or I can provide one in two pieces that you can glue or add tape on the inside dowel to hold if you want to take it apart for easy storage. The tape actually holds great no need to glue it really. Then just pull it off for storage. But would be easier to just add your own wooden, plastic or metal pole for standard black version. I also might do some aged rusted ones as well and charred end piece as extras. The tip is a real iron one bbut later on I might do foam ones if I ever get time. Overal that still pretty light! Will see how it goes!

imag0060yv.jpg

imag0059mx.jpg

imag0058gs.jpg

imag0061yr.jpg

"My heart can't take anymore of this!"

Got a cheap prop heart and painted on some quick veins and added blood came out SICK! Also added some blood spatter to the mask.

imag0063ih.jpg

imag0064tg.jpg

imag0069s.jpg

imag0070l.jpg

imag0071wu.jpg

imag0072yp.jpg

imag0074gq.jpg

imag0075ap.jpg

imag0073cq.jpg

imag0077wq.jpg

imag0076nc.jpg

imag0078j.jpg

Thanks, but no I already did my own with the belt, ammo pouch, machete sheath and accurate knife years ago but I sold those with a costume. This is not mine but a commission and the customer already has the belt and accessories. I also did some darts years ago and with fishing lures. But this is just the costume commission not my life-sized.

Shotgun buckshot wound added from the Sheriff's shotgun.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back