Updated 3-15! Trade show booth for Transworld! 8 foot tall Grim Reaper! PICS!

rileyreplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Mods not sure if I should put this here so it may need to be moved.

Wanted to give a bit of info about a booth I have made that will be at Transworld this coming weekend! Anyone that is not familar with Transworld it is an event where vendors that make props for Halloween can set up and show their new products for the upcoming year.

There is a local Haunt called Twizted Creationz located in VA. and the guys do a great job every year raising money for relay for life. Well they are now taking on the challenge of buidling a camp ground for disabled children. They were invited to set up at Transworld to try and raise money for their haunt which will in turn go into the Camp they are building. If anyone is going to Transworld feel free to drop by and check out what they are doing :)

By the way the booth is based off of their logo, which is the Reaper guy wearing clown shoes with big monster hands :)

d-1_zps9c822620.jpg

b-1_zps55802e12.jpg

twizted_zps90ab8d80.jpg

Feel free to check out my blog post on my website that will give you more info about the camp and also the build of the booth :)

Last edited:
Re: Trade show booth for Transworld! 8 foot tall Grim Reaper! PICS!

Thanks! This one was a fun build, it has that "Scooby Doo" vibe going on :)

Got back from Transworld earlier in the week! Had a blast as always and had some interesting people have their pics taken at the booth!

447_610025842344220_1963182939_n_zpsa451a514.jpg

306291_610026342344170_2067753083_n_zps6da95df3.jpg

1728_610023622344442_693274046_n_zps87a9b47e.jpg

Ed, Jordu and Mike from Distortions / Making Monsters! Also had quite a few of the guys from Face Off get their pics taken at the booth as well! You can check out their pics over on my facebook page:

A great trip all around and the guys at twizted Creationz got a LOT of exposure so hopefullt that will go far in raising funds for the Camp they are building :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back