Hannibal TV Series..

Chilton's actor is definitely doing a great job selling that Horrible Jerk vibe. I hope he isn't dead (and they could probably swing that, maybe he's paralyzed) but the first shot they showed was the bullet blasting out of the back of his head.

One thing that bugs me: I can buy that Chilton used the same unorthodox techniques Hannibal did. I can buy that Hannibal could frame him. But how the heck could Hannibal convince Miriam Lass that it was Chilton, when she'd seen his face more than once, and was even having flashbacks in his office?

I'm still hoping he's just wounded. I really started to like what Raul was doing with Chilton, shame to get rid of such a good actor.
What I don't get is if Chilton is supposed to be the ripper why then would have had Gideon disembowel the guy and almost kill him?

I'm seriously hoping he's not dead. But to have 2 near death experiences is unlikely. Although Gideon "died" 3 times.

One thing that bugs me: I can buy that Chilton used the same unorthodox techniques Hannibal did. I can buy that Hannibal could frame him. But how the heck could Hannibal convince Miriam Lass that it was Chilton, when she'd seen his face more than once, and was even having flashbacks in his office?

She looked pretty good for someone who supposedly had been in a watery pit for 2 years. I'm thinking she's in on the whole thing. Stockholm syndrome? Brainwashing?

I'm with the others in hoping Chilton isn't dead. It would seriously mess with the canon. Still, the show is so good.

I believe all the suits were made for the show. I had heard rumors that a few of the early ones were Tom Ford, but I'. pretty sure that everything from at least season two was custom.

Yes, animatronic killer, FTW. Will be interesting to see how Will came out on top of that battle. He and Hannibal somehow remain at the top of their game, and are both Alphas in their own unique way.

What I love about this Hannibal is that he isn't just the Ripper. He's a creator as well. He is attempting to guide his patients, toshape and mold their decisions, so he can create something like himself. In his own image. I don't think he sees himself as a god, but he is definitely quite the manipulator.

So it seems that three people are involved in the ultimate trap setup for Hannibal himself!

And I saw a little flash forward of the Freddie Lounze scene in Red Dragon...;)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back