Hannibal TV Series..

Was there a letterhead on the stationary that Hannibal hands to Will to draw the clock?

That was in a notebook I believe. His letterhead is seen in the scene in episode 2 where Hannibal gives Will (to give to Jack) his psych evaluation of Will. Will reacts by saying "Did you just rubber stamp me?"

I used the design of the letterhead to make a business card and note pad for my daughter.

:)

Finally jumped on and binge-watched the show. Hope more people will follow suit because this series deserves attention. Mads Mikkelsen is brilliant and engaging as the titular character. I am extremely excited to see the books re-interpreted with Mikkelsen as Lecter. I was so pleased that I went ahead and designed these fan posters! image.jpgimage.jpg

Why aren't more of us talking about this? It is the best show I have seen in years and years. I keep waiting for it to get lame or boring but they have held up very well and continue to get more and more interesting!

Why aren't more of us talking about this? It is the best show I have seen in years and years. I keep waiting for it to get lame or boring but they have held up very well and continue to get more and more interesting!

I can't even talk anyone I know into watching it. I think the idea of cannibalism grosses them out. There is so much more to this show than that. Compelling characters, suspenseful storytelling, and outstanding visuals. It's on Amazon and Hulu if anyone wants to catch up. It's my favorite show now that Almost Human is done.

I think a lot of people can't get past the graphic horror (which is an important part of the story), but the nice thing is that this show doesn't simply rely on gruesome shock value. I can't believe they have maintained a constant tension for nearly two seasons now without it getting ridiculous. The sad thing is, it is going to eventually become impossible to do so without it becoming silly, so this series either has a very limited life, or it is eventually going to go downhill, but for now, it is purely awesome and has done more to add to the Hannibal storyline than anything I have seen in a long time.

Still catching my breath from last night's episode. There IS so much more to this show than the cannibalism.

You nailed it and that is what I am loving. The overt horror is the minor thing. The mind games are the core of the story and I desperately want to understand more about the characters, especially WIll and Hannibal himself. Last night's episode was definitely a great one.

I think I’ve finally got the BSHCI badge right. Unfortunately, my camera has a hard time picking up the blues properly. Now if I could only get in to see Will…

13547848484_2521b24f7c.jpg

13547849474_8441bde5ff.jpg

13547633343_4049442bda.jpg

I love this show because of the unexpected, If they can keep the show like this, it could at least have 5 or 6 seasons, that will keep it strong enough.

Hannibal's horned demon form is very disturbing and cool...It reminded me of a Wendigo. I wonder if that will come into play later on or not. Either way, a great outfit of his, always been a fan of Mikklesen's.

lol Yes, this show is among the very best on Network television. The original plan is for a 5 season run, and I'll be very curious to see how they make it last. I'm a huge fan of MANHUNTER and for a long time felt that Brian Cox's portrayal of Lecter was in many ways superior to Hopkins, who eventually became a sort of anti-hero. Mads however, has really made the character his own. He's so alien, with his black eyes and impossible to place accent. He is charming and likable, but that last episode and the scene with him and Eddie Izzard made me feel like my brain was melting. Love it.

If I recall correctly, they plan to have season 3 or 4 show the events of Red Dragon, the season after that will be Silence of the Lambs, and after that will be Hannibal the book.

lol Yes, this show is among the very best on Network television. The original plan is for a 5 season run, and I'll be very curious to see how they make it last. I'm a huge fan of MANHUNTER and for a long time felt that Brian Cox's portrayal of Lecter was in many ways superior to Hopkins, who eventually became a sort of anti-hero. Mads however, has really made the character his own. He's so alien, with his black eyes and impossible to place accent. He is charming and likable, but that last episode and the scene with him and Eddie Izzard made me feel like my brain was melting. Love it.

Completely agree (which of course is why I wanted you to post!). Silence of the Lambs was unforgettable, but I really believe that I like Mads better than Hopkins. He is beyond perfect for the part and I keep waiting for him to somehow not hold up or for us to see behind the acting, but he is just incredible and always on point. We have seen a lot of disturbing stuff throughout the course of this show but the end of Friday night's show HAS to be the most upsetting so far.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back