Spidey4fun suit

KidCas5154

Just commissioned a spidey4fun suit with Brad and cannot contain my excitement. Ill hopefully be posting pics in 6-8 weeks. For those who don't know he just finished a new lens design and I have have opted to receive these Now I gotta make sure I stick to my diet and keep it up at the gym so I will do his suit justice.

Those lenses look great, your a lucky guy! Congrats on the suit man. You're NOT going to be dissapointed, Brads a great guy to do business with.

Suit has arrived in the US and is in customs as USLAX waiting to be cleared for delivery :) I just hope customs doesn't take weeks to process it.

Just got it in the mail today. It literally is everything I was expecting. Amazing work Brad has done. To bad I still need to lose about 20 lbs to really do the suit complete justice. Even still it looks amazing though and it's even more motivation to stick to my diet. Pics will be up later today. Here is a really quick shot that came out kinda blurry.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366663361.116893.jpg

I'll some legit pics up later. Those are the new lenses btw and I think they look amazing. No pun intended.

Last edited:
That's exactly what it is. Its a hybrid suit. I love the Raimi suit design but always thought the lenses were a little small. Brad has some amazing comic style lenses and I was going to get those till he told me he had just finished work on these. So I opted for the new ones instead. I think they look a lot better then the movie version.

Here is another quick one.

yzy5ymym.jpg

This order is a Spidey4Fun Red/Blue suit with Black/Grey webbing, Urethane spiders and Comic Style J lenses.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366676815.920175.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366676815.920175.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
..did you use a faceshell for this suit? and can you tell me what kind of shoes spidey4fun used for it? or maybe can you make some pictures of the shoes?

No face shell. Still waiting on AZspidey to get more in stock or for someone to be selling one here in the junkyard. Sewn in the suit are like wet shoes or water shows whatever you want to call them.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366782875.412694.jpg

Also it's not just attached to the bottoms the whole shoe is there. So for example when I put my foot in the leg, I put it in the suit then secure it in the shoe. It helps secure the bottom piece also give the top of your fooyt more of that spiderman shape because you can't see individual toes lol.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366783043.817305.jpg

If you can imagine where this is. I had the leg inside out. But it's right here

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366783085.899911.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366783109.400484.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366783121.033749.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back