Attention Iron Man cosplayers - real time walking and stomping sounds for $1?

Dynofiend

Last edited:
Yep, I thought about it too, but I think it gets pretty annoying after a while to hear the same sound over and over. And there is no pocket in my suit! :lol

Downloading now. Let's see....
It actually works incredibly well! If you made a mount for your phone on the inside of your abs so it can pic up both legs, it works well. It even makes the movement sound when raising and lowering your arms but only the stomp when you step down. Awesome find!

Last edited:
i bought a wowee 1 speaker like a yeah ago iv been using inside my back plate. when you put it against the solid back plate it vibrates the whole back essentially turning the whole thing into a speaker. thats how the wowees work they vibrate what ever your put them on turning anything into a speaker i built in a little pouch so that i put the speaker in and out. i usually play shoot to thrill out of it. just thinking it would go so perfectly with this

I already have a little pouch inside my chest where I keep my phone and my ID. Now I just need to find some reasonable external speakers.

Awesome little find. With the S3 that speaker is super loud....I just put my kids to bed sounding like a robot. Thanks!

I got a small speaker and cable to connect to an iPod nano so I can play Shoot to thrill! Looking at putting in on my wrist at the moment, I just started my MK VII helmet then onto the rest of the suit.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back