Looking for Casey Jones (TMNT) Pepakura

Little Fett

Hey friends,
I've been scouring the internet for a Casey Jones hockey mask Pepakura file and can't fing anything that's still available. The printable armory no longer exists so I'm kind of at a loss.
I know there are a few of these threads on THERPF but non of the proposed sources still exist.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris
l.jpg

Much obliged, seancoleman! That pep will work great.
I'd like to keep this thread going as a build thread, so I'll see if I can change the topic.
Thanks again!

here's a look at the rough pep
This was just a test assembly and the pep looks great. My assembly skills aren't so great... I'll keep at it.

my first attempt failed because the fiberglass resin had went bad and it wouldn't cure. The second attempt went better. I did 2 coats of fiberglass resin, 2 slush coats of rondo, and a thick layer of fiberglass. I had a slight problem with the mask pinching inI'll trim it tommorrow and start sanding.

Casey Jones Mask Build

Things are going great with the mask. I did a thick coat of fiberglass last night and started sanding today. I sanded down all the roharsh corners and cleaned up the eyes. Then I cut out the mouth, nose, and strap slots. I'm priming the mask now.

With 2 coats of satin (but not really satin:facepalm) spray paint, and straps the mask is finished. I'm really pleased with it and I can't wait to make the rest of the costume.

I would like previously mentioned Pep file as well... and I need help simplifying a obj. file to import into pep without it having a million tiny cuts/folds... o_O... I'll post int he Pep help thread to go into detail...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back