T.O. fanexpo 2013 - who's going?

Murdoch

Sr Member
Toronto fanexpo is this coming weekend 9-10th. I'll be going on Sat. sadly not in costume, unless needy geek counts lol. Anyone else plan on going Sat. Love to see some builds...GM

Last edited:
Re: T.O. fanexpo - who's going?

Its Toronto ComicCon next weekend

FanExpo isnt until August 23rd-26th

I'll hopefully be at ComicCon, sadly not in costume either :(

I wanted to go but I don't have anything prepared. I only usually go to these things to Cosplay. I'll have to wait for the August Expo.

Depending on what I'm working I might attend. I am going to the August 22 weekend. I will be in attendance everyday and hopefully a different costume everyday.

I wanted to go but I don't have anything prepared. I only usually go to these things to Cosplay. I'll have to wait for the August Expo.

Hey man just subscribed to your youtube vids. See you in Aug. To bad though...GM

Its too far for me to travel to, but I will be at the Vancouver Fan Expo in April. I will be at the C4 comic booth selling comics and memorabilia and I hope to see a lot of the local cos-players there.

Its Toronto ComicCon next weekend

FanExpo isnt until August 23rd-26th

I'll hopefully be at ComicCon, sadly not in costume either :(

My apologies sir i just figured that they were all the same. Either way i usually attend both...GM

As often as i have been. I have yet to be in costume. This weekend i'll be doing some research for ideas, maybe meet some of you kind folks...GM

This will be my first Toronto ComicCon
I have been to a few FanExpo in costumes and loved it
So now Im trying to go to as many Cons as possible

Maybe we'll cross paths Murdoch

I'll be there with my girlfriend and a large portion of 501st characters. Haven't fully decided which costumes to wear beyond my Sandy, but i'm sure there will at least one Wolverine appearance.

Just read that the fan expo in Aug. will now have fan-expo sports. Oh crap, it's my childhood all over again. Geeks & Jocks lol...GM

Just read that the fan expo in Aug. will now have fan-expo sports. Oh crap, it's my childhood all over again. Geeks & Jocks lol...GM

I'm a huge hockey fan so the idea of meeting Gordie Howe and others is awesome, but I'm not sure it works with the mass amount of geeks and nerds

Someone said it best, Jocks and Geeks
Toronto atomic wedgie expo

why would they throw sports into it? Isn't it already packed enough? :/

That is exactly what i was getting at. I love sports, hockey most of all. But if you attended fan-expo last Aug. there is no way it will work. I had friends that were turned away at 12:30 because they were at capacity, although in my opinion it was so much more than than. Go Leafs Go Lol...GM

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back