Clone Starkiller (galen marek) from the TFU2 Trailer

TowerProduction

just wrapped this up last week and thought you guys might enjoy it. just got rebel legion approved and its been a long battle...

basic run down. armor bits are eva foam detailed and painted including the back piece. all the straps are latigo leather build up with buckles, clasps and barge cement. the wraps are a grey bull denim folded over and sewn, but have to be wrapped everything time (2.5 yards for the wrists 3.5 yards for the shins). the top and bottom soft goods are just modified store bought clothes with the black boots being "jingle boots". light sabers where hand made out of some piece for the custom saber shop and others i fabricated from scratch since i was lucky enough to have a metal lathe available to me.
if you have any questions feel free to ask, looking forward to the feed back:popcorn

8yIDQBH.jpg

kQdHYGx.jpg

g1FPm0U.jpg

3th8qKL.jpg

Looks great kid. The only critics I have is you need to hold your Lightsabers backwards, and maybe some arm work out. Other than that looks great

Looks good :D:thumbsup Looked into making one of the starkiller outfits back when the game was released, one of the sith side ones cant remember the name now but they were costly, Nice work there though m8 :)

Looks good :D:thumbsup Looked into making one of the starkiller outfits back when the game was released, one of the sith side ones cant remember the name now but they were costly, Nice work there though m8 :)

yah i think its just called sith starkiller haha, from the re-release sith edition of the original game. this costume wasnt cheap by any means with all the layering of leather, but it beats being clad in my biker scout armor for trooping in the Florida heat.

I liked it at CVI and I still like it. Titus followed me in the Saturday costume contest. He has the character down perfect.

~ BC

yah i think its just called sith starkiller haha, from the re-release sith edition of the original game. this costume wasnt cheap by any means with all the layering of leather, but it beats being clad in my biker scout armor for trooping in the Florida heat.

That'll be the one :D cracking costume like but would be good to have a warm costume here in the UK haha :thumbsup

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back