So who is going to the LFCC (London Film comic con) this year (2013)

sp1derman

Sr Member
Hi guys so i broke my comicon cherry last year an i loved irt was just annoyed i didn't have a costume. so im going again this year in my ASM suit and im making my fiance and MJ costume and newborn daughter (she'll be here in two weeks :)) an ASM style spidergirl (May Day) my little brother and dad may also come along.
so who else from the RPF will be going and will you be going in costume? if so what are you going as (any pics?)

Let me know guys would love to actually meet some people from here its weird constantley talking to people you've never met :lol

i dunno where Wirral is im not actually in bright im further on the coast but my town didnt show up brighton was the closest brighton is about 40 minutes from me :)

Just checked out the website after reading this thread.
Michael Shanks?! Amanda freaking Tapping?! Most of the cast of DS9!?!
I'm there!
So I emailed the wife, told her whos's going and she replied "Book it now!" so I guess we're going.
Gonna move our holiday in May to July so we can make it. Just need to book flights, hotel etc now.
Thanks Sp1derman for making my day.

I'm hoping to go :) never been to anything like this before so pretty excited. Trying to get the girl friend to come with me so I'm not all alone though. Won't have my costume done in time though sadly, (damn plasti dip uk) and what town are you in Sp1der man if brightons your closest?

i'll be there saturday and sunday with my terminators 154762_119176954916611_1172427140_n.jpg

I wish there was an RPF stand there be cool to meet everyone it's weird knowing so many people but nevermeeting them lol if anyone is going on Sunday and had any cool costumes PM me we'll have to get some pics my daughters costume is almost complete mine is complete /Carls print t Jack's eyes my lenses asics markpoon shooters shades utility belt and very special custom jansport superbreak) :)

I wish I could go my parents sent willing to drive me they say that 13 year olds should play sport and all that kinda stuff as opposed to making costumes and reading comics, but what can you do.

also speaking of that superbreak did you post pics?

My laptop is broken atm but will put pics up when it's working luckily my parents motivated me to do what makes me happy I hated sport still did PE gcse because o could n graded on fitness test so got a star loo back then I didnt smoke and devoted 5 hours a day to training and stuck to a stern diet makes a deal they let you go and you'll join a team or just do what I used to do find the money and go anyway lol

Thanks dude really cheered me up thanks but my grad parents say that do my fifthinth birthday (next year) they will take me to London Comic-Con , centrist to see the bag and thanks again for cheering me up :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back