Re: Studio Scale TIE Fighter - Take 2

Wow, mate le cockpit mec:cool (wow, look at that cockpit mate!) Beautiful work once again!

Hey Julien, tried to send you a PM, but your box is full... again. ;)

WOW, Julien, this is fantastic!

Will you be casting the whole ship or are you just making a master of one of the wing stars to make the 2 of them with resin cast parts?

Mike.

Hey Julien, tried to send you a PM, but your box is full... again. ;)

Hey J, sorry it's always full ! Have you received the parts ? I hope so ! :)

Such a tantalizing tease pic of the hull. More please! Looking great and thanks for all the photos, Julien.

Thanks David !
No more pics for now as I'm ordering new hemispherical domes (well I'm trying to order from the EMA website but they never reply to my shipping quote request :( and I would hate to have to order from Plastruct as they're closed until January, 5th, this means I would not get the parts before February) to start a V3 cockpit ball.
I'm not happy with my wing pylons (I'll post a pic of them) and I want it as perfect as I can.

WOW, Julien, this is fantastic!

Will you be casting the whole ship or are you just making a master of one of the wing stars to make the 2 of them with resin cast parts?

Mike.

Thank you Mike,
Yeah I'm going to mold everything as I am planning to build the X-1, the Interceptor and probably 2 regular TIE Fighters, not sure yet if they're going to be 2 ANH TIE or 1 ANH and one TESB. :)

Haha Isn't that the truth. I haven't received them yet, but you know how customs is.
I'm a bit worried, I sent 3 parcels the same day, and you are the only one to not get them yet, but the 2 others were to the UK and Austria, that's closer ! They arrived 2 or 3 days later though.

Can make more parts anyway, fortunatly enough this is just 4 tiny resin bits. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back