Thanks Lazyeagle!

Hey Joe,

When I click on the first link appears
the following message:
¨An error occurred while processing your request.¨

Can you please re-send me the link?

Thanks, Adolfo

Re: Studio Scale TIE Fighter - Take 2

Thanks Joe - I'm in the research mode for a scratch build, and finding measurements is a real challenge; this 'll make things easier for me.

C

At the risk of showing off that I'm the dumbest person on this thread, whats the trick to panel lines on a hemisphere? Goodness, I have enough trouble on something thats relatively flat. Practice, or an aid?

1) a flexible strip of something as a guide, 2) a good sharp plastic scriber, 3) lots of light passes to get a good start made before you really remove material.

Now Julien will chime in with an utterly different and superior method that shows *I* am the dumbest person on this thread. :lol

1) a flexible strip of something as a guide, 2) a good sharp plastic scriber, 3) lots of light passes to get a good start made before you really remove material.

Now Julien will chime in with an utterly different and superior method that shows *I* am the dumbest person on this thread. :lol

HA!!! (Thank you!)

LOL! But no one is complaining, Taz. And 3mm is a big difference here actually unless accuracy isn't an issue. But it is to me. Originally 5" was the standard. Julien then found 5.25" was better. Then earlier in this thread it sounded like 5.125". I was just asking for a friendly confirmation from him...I wasn't being critical.

Joe

I´m doing my own research, and all this information its great for me, but I´m a Little confused wiht this question. The VHH-525 its 5.25", it´s 3mm bigger than 5.125".

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you very much. But the link, it´s closed (at least, I cant see it)

Looks great J man, should be al finished by Wed next week at this rate!!! You are a machine a mad French machine ;-)

I´m doing my own research, and all this information its great for me, but I´m a Little confused wiht this question. The VHH-525 its 5.25", it´s 3mm bigger than 5.125".

Thank you very much. But the link, it´s closed (at least, I cant see it)

Yes, it's 3.175mm larger...or roughly 1.6mm added to each side of the diameter.

Yeah, you need to join the SSM's to see those maps.

Joe

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back