Dredd help

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
with 2007 fast approaching i really want to crack on with my new project and that is to have a full Judge Dredd Costume.

I have a movie Accurate Sized Helmet, Boots and the Pattern/material for the Cloth work its just the rest i need to start to source.

Is there anyone who has a source or information on the rest of the pecies needed please

many thanks and "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" ;)

hi pal.

sorry i cant help but id love to see pics of your dredd helmet, always wanted one of those

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(supa troop @ Dec 18 2006, 06:24 PM) [snapback]1380445[/snapback]</div>
with 2007 fast approaching i really want to crack on with my new project and that is to have a full Judge Dredd Costume.

I have a movie Accurate Sized Helmet, Boots and the Pattern/material for the Cloth work its just the rest i need to start to source.

Is there anyone who has a source or information on the rest of the pecies needed please

many thanks and "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" ;)
[/b]

I have an SD buckle, plus original street judge armour, cadet jacket and cuffs.

street_judge.jpg

cuffs.jpg

Cheers,

Wake

PM sent

If you manage to get it replicated I'm sure there are a few people that would be interested, especially the eagle shoulder armor.

Hopefully streetjudge79 can lend a hand with the details.

I have replica Street Judge Armor.
I also have the original screen used firing Lawgiver.
I also have two Judge Hunter Costumes.

What are you specificily looking for?

Rogue187

Is there really a chance? Can these items be put in the hands of collectors? COUNT ME IN....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Funky Jedi @ Dec 23 2006, 08:57 AM) [snapback]1383382[/snapback]</div>
Is there really a chance? Can these items be put in the hands of collectors? COUNT ME IN....
[/b]

Anyone seriously interested in Judge Dredd movie replicas costumes should probably join the new forum dedicated to the Judge Dredd movie.

MegaCity Justice

Cheers,

Wake

im going to making a start on my Movie version of the JD helmet one stumbling block is the visor.

If im right (and i hope i am) the Movie Helmets had a double layerd lens :confused .

The helmet i have is missing the back piece ive searched for pictures to show the back but as yet come up with nothing.

also i have no idea what was used on the inside, my guess is it's based something on the same lines as what Bank Security guys use in their helmets foam padding to prevent knocks to the back of the head/neck.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back