Jay851's 2012 lawgiver build

cheers.
i made a main body to the gun that slides onto the glock rail, then all the lawgiver parts are bolted to that. all parts made on a manual mill at work, but it does have cnc capabilities. i guesstimated most of the dimensions from reference pics, so not sure how close the size is to screen accurate.

atb
jay

That's even MORE disgustingly good! I mean...how do I even begin to put into words my appreciation for the skill you've brought to this? It's as professional a - no, it's BETTER than any professional - piece I've seen so far. Just stunning.

I'm all agog to see what comes next (yay! I finally got a chance to use that phrase! ;) ).

If you ever do release this as a kit, I'll shift heaven & earth and re-mortgage my home to buy one... ;)

I have to second Scoots3567 comments , it has to be one of the best builds in machined aluminium I have ever seen in a prop build in a long while , and to be honest , if his parts fit around a standard C18 Glock , and were ever offered in a kit at a reasonable price , I would buy one, I could cast in white metal/pewter something as good, but not better , having said that alumimium is a bit*h to electroplate but it can be done , so nickel &/or gunmetal blue are possible . On a PFC forward venting Glock , this in full auto -firing mode would be indistinguishable from the filming model

Everyone has said it. Awesome work. If mine turns out half as good as this in twice the time I'll be happy

Is this tea-break and lunch time project then?

Thanks for the kind words guys.
Yes i do only manage to get bits done in my breaks which is sometimes frustrating.
As far as what is next where do i start lol. i have started building a ua 571c sentry gun from 'aliens' and still have an airsoft mg34 and hk11 to finish, but would also like to have a go at the dredd 3d shotgun, bladerunner blaster. I have also been thinking of making a snubby lawgiver just for something different, but would like to have a go at working new stuff like helmets and castings but just not enough hours in a day.

Thanks for the kind words guys.
Yes i do only manage to get bits done in my breaks which is sometimes frustrating.
As far as what is next where do i start lol. i have started building a ua 571c sentry gun from 'aliens' and still have an airsoft mg34 and hk11 to finish, but would also like to have a go at the dredd 3d shotgun, bladerunner blaster. I have also been thinking of making a snubby lawgiver just for something different, but would like to have a go at working new stuff like helmets and castings but just not enough hours in a day.

Sending you a PM about that shotgun...

I'm wondering if you could have someone mold your aluminum parts and turn out polymer replicas. Obviously, getting a CnC setup would be preferable for making metal duplicates, though. I can just tell that other people are salivating over your replica, so you may have a market there for kits. Good work!

WOW, Great work alot of precision into forming the metal shaping indeed. Looks fantastic out of curiosity how much does it weigh? I will be watching this thread closely. I have one Lawgiver and a working model well heck i be crazy not to get in on one. Keep up the great work it just to damn sweet!!

Unfortunately, Jay had to let it go a few months ago and I own it now. He managed to get it almost complete and I've just started getting in knocked into shape. I'll post pics when done :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back