Breaching Charge (mine) Tab

I was thinking about this on my way to work today (what?)... Since my charges will have magnets on the back, I can print a couple of these on adhesive paper and stick them to a thin steel sheet. Reusable charge stickers! :)

Right before Dredd sticks the breaching charge to Kay's door, you see him pull a tab from the back of the charge with his teeth. While you can never see it clearly, just for fun, I created a faux tab. Feel free to print off the attached PDF. It should be to size for the screen accurate sized charges.

View attachment 144839

Thanks Art, I was about to search for one of these.(y))

Art these are perfect, cant wait to attach it to my mine!

Your prop mine........right?:D

Thanks Art! This will look awesome on my mines. (by the way, does anyone else of my generation think these mines look like "tinkertoy" pieces?) If anyone is interested, Krylon makes a product called "Easy-tack". It comes in a spray can and is a dead ringer for the stuff that makes "post-it notes" sticky and re-positionable. Spray that on the back of Art's tabs and you have a removable/replaceable tab. I'll be doing that to mine mines forthwith.(mine mines.....little german joke...very little. Should that be Minen?):devil

Love it Art! It's a perfect addition to the mine!

Ray48- you're right!!! It does look like a tinkertoy!!:lol:lol

Thanks also for the Krylon "post-it note sticky" spray adhesive!

Rule #32 Enjoy the little things.

It's the small details like this that make the whole so much better. Most of the time nobody will even notice but every now and then it'll give someone a chuckle or a 'Hell, this dude went all out' moment.
Sometimes when I'm building something I'll spend a bit of time cleaning up an area that nobody will ever see and I've had folk ask me what's the point if no ones going to know. Pretty simple, I'll know.
Cheers Art for sharing this little gem.

Rule #32 Enjoy the little things.

It's the small details like this that make the whole so much better. Most of the time nobody will even notice but every now and then it'll give someone a chuckle or a 'Hell, this dude went all out' moment.
Sometimes when I'm building something I'll spend a bit of time cleaning up an area that nobody will ever see and I've had folk ask me what's the point if no ones going to know. Pretty simple, I'll know.
Cheers Art for sharing this little gem.

So true! Thats why I always fully detail the INSIDES of my costume helmets and make them look functional... even if nobody else sees it, it gives me a little extra special rush when I wear them.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back