Infinity Gauntlet

Wolfshui

Ok, so I have been asked to build an Infinity gauntlet as a give away prize for a new comic strand that is supposedly coming out. I want to try to go as close to the movie as I can, so that means build a metal gauntlet. Here are some reference images that I have scavenged from the interwebs:
SDCC_Infinity_Gauntlet.jpg

thor-infinity-gauntlet.jpg

infinitygauntlet.jpg

I like this "How to Make a Gauntlet Version 2 Armor Tutorial - YouTube" but I am not sure If I want to buy plans to something that I am not 100% sure that I will use.

Other than that, I am open to suggestion, and am curious is anyone else is building one right now?

I want to do one this year sometime, but I haven't put to much thought into the "how" part. But I'll be watching this thread, for sure... Good luck

Since I have never really worked with metal before, I wanted to find some sort of pattern to start with because I see alot of trial and error in my future. Here are the patterns that I found: The Armour Archive
Which by their designs should look like this:
glet9.jpg

glet8.jpg

Of course I am going to modify the template to add in whats missing, but here I go!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back