Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Shin and Forearm added!

Jackieisrockin good jod you are great¡¡¡¡¡

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Shin and Forearm added!

yo jackie, so sorry for the light post and as promised, my contribution:

left forearm foam
IM MK42 Left forearm by jackieisrockin foam template by gataron - Download - 4shared

and left shin foam
IM MK42 Left shin by jackieisrockin foam template by gataron - Download - 4shared

almost finished unfolding laellee's robocop boot.

Download time! Finally. I've been using gaiatron's unfolds ever since even in my IP/WM mk2 build. :thumbsup

Download time! Finally. I've been using gaiatron's unfolds ever since even in my IP/WM mk2 build. :thumbsup

:cool thanks bro, i really appreciate that. i hope jackies' new MK42 files will make yours more awesome than before.

hmmm. . .i think i will not use these awesome files. . .i'm sticking with my freehand suit, i'm pretty satisfied with it. . .but on the other hand i might build this as a static display! :)

anyway i wanted to share this. . .here's my version 2 freehand mark 42/8/47 whatever . . .ab piece :)

65554_424059987676466_1001930605_n.jpg

482521_424059954343136_1933008934_n.jpg

555901_424059767676488_935484992_n.jpg

looks awesome. now that template would be nice to have lol. any ab building tips? i noticed its longer i guess so it over laps with the torso? id love to see your build process. thankyou for sharing

looks awesome. now that template would be nice to have lol. any ab building tips? i noticed its longer i guess so it over laps with the torso? id love to see your build process. thankyou for sharing

just wait until jackie had finished also his mark 42 abs. . .and yes it over laps with the torso, the 1st silver detail on the top is unseen when the chest is on. . .i hope jackie could use the idea :)

ironmaided and gaiatron nice unfolds guys! the colors help, i like it atleast.

Ironmaided- Thanks again for the thigh! But i was having trouble downloading it from 4shared. Is anyone else having a problem downloading it? By the way, your Mk 42 abs/cod look awesome!

Streetsoul- Awesome! Thanks a lot! :)

kenujio- Thank you!

Added the links to the first post!

Last edited:
Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Thigh added!

Heres some boot progress! So far its really tricky, but im trying my best :). The bottom is going to be the hardest, so again if anyone has any pictures of the bottom of the boots, that would help a lot. The only ones i can find are either low quality or blurry trailer stills :(. Maybe ill just go buy a Mk 42 toy tomorrow to see how the boots are :p

View attachment 144789

Thanks again everyone!

Heres some boot progress! So far its really tricky, but im trying my best :). The bottom is going to be the hardest, so again if anyone has any pictures of the bottom of the boots, that would help a lot. The only ones i can find are either low quality or blurry trailer stills :(. Maybe ill just go buy a Mk 42 toy tomorrow to see how the boots are :p

View attachment 144789

Thanks again everyone!

Man, jackie, do you even sleep? This is awesome progress. Fantastic!

@jackie> i sent the file in your email too. . .thanks again! looking forward for the other challenge parts! perhaps. . .the ab too! :love

the pep files are scaled at the same as the foam ones wich i think is the same as the patriot files aswell buddy good look in your build :popcorn

thanks mate, so its scaled to someone whose 6' 9.6" foot.... all good, if it scews up ill have some extra sample pieces then

i also just realised that the handplate is also in the forearm pep files... wouldnt that affect it as well?

Jackie dude your killing me i wanted to do an mark 8 after my mark 7 way to go dude!
good luck
,Speedtrix:cheers.

thanks mate, so its scaled to someone whose 6' 9.6" foot.... all good, if it scews up ill have some extra sample pieces then

i just used the 425 as basis for the unfold. . .it's small if you ask me. . .just like someone said on a post (i forgot whom o_o) be careful on using the default scale. . .it is small so you may want to scale up the piece. . .i'm also planning to rescale the unfolds for you guys. . .sorry my bad :facepalm

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back