Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Back added to first post!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Thigh added!

R11no- Exactly! Or just like this too :):thumbsup

Docholiday78- Thank you! Thats what im going for :)

Quovadis0920- Awesome! Its looking good!

Streetsoul- Thank again! Speedy unfold :cheers. And that pic is awesome! Saw that about a week ago :thumbsup. Tony's gearing up!

JamesStark- Sounds good to me :)

Gaiatron- Great! Thanks again for the unfold!

IronMaided- (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Added the links to the first post! Thanks again everybody!
www.therpf.com/f24/iron-man-mark-8-42-47-speed-177499 see my mark 8/42/47 speed build ^^

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Thigh added!

R11no- Exactly! Or just like this too :):thumbsup

Docholiday78- Thank you! Thats what im going for :)

Quovadis0920- Awesome! Its looking good!

Streetsoul- Thank again! Speedy unfold :cheers. And that pic is awesome! Saw that about a week ago :thumbsup. Tony's gearing up!

JamesStark- Sounds good to me :)

Gaiatron- Great! Thanks again for the unfold!

IronMaided- (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Added the links to the first post! Thanks again everybody!

ahhhh well you no me man the quicker the unfold the quicker the builds :p think im gunaa do the patriot and the mk 47 at the same time , awwww yeh i want my own hall of armour as well haha and yeh looks like he has lots of new toys himself haha ,,,,, soo wts the next part your working on buddy biceps ? , cod and hip plates ? , abs maybe :p ?

Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Boot added!

ahhhh well you no me man the quicker the unfold the quicker the builds :p think im gunaa do the patriot and the mk 47 at the same time , awwww yeh i want my own hall of armour as well haha and yeh looks like he has lots of new toys himself haha ,,,,, soo wts the next part your working on buddy biceps ? , cod and hip plates ? , abs maybe :p ?

:Thumbsup v.v

James ;)

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Man Mk 42 Pepakura Files! Left Boot added!

Hey jackie i was thinking if you would like some of the parts unfolded for you or help moddling any parts be sure to pm me. :D
and i also came to tell you that if you have the blender version 2.65 beware it somtimes freezes without notice and closes itself down i use blender 2.62 and it works a treat.:lol
any ways good luck and well done.
,Speedtrix:cheers.

Excellent work, and thank you very much for the files, now I can start my own foam armor iron man mark 8/42, just thanks ..!
Greetings from Ecuador.

can someone make a chart like this based on the scales used on these files?
ex:

5'3" - 5'4" try in between scale 22 - 23
5'5" - 5'6" try in between scale 23 - 23.5
5'7" - 5'8" try in between scale 23.5 - 24
5'9" - 5'10" try in between scale 24 - 24.5
5'11" - 6' try in between scale 24.5 - 25.5
6'1" - 6'2" try in between scale 26 - 26.5
6'3" - 6'4" try in between scale 26.5 - 27.5

Man, that's awesome, Congrat's for the iniciative about share with the Wolrd ,

Streetsoul- Today! Just finished the boot right now and ill send it later on to Ironmaided for unfolding (no internet here. On my phone right now :unsure) :) You can PM me your email and i can send it to you as well :thumbsup

Ironmaided- Itll be sent to you soon :)

Stark05- Looks good! Exited for more progress!

JamesStark- Sure! Just PM your email :)

I decided to model the boot how i said, keep it a simple pep for the bottom of the main boot part and model all of the little pieces separate and if anyone is looking for accuracy, they can pep all those parts and just attach them to the bottom of their boot themselves :):thumbsup

Jackie i need back piece urgently can you make it ? ><

James ;)

Brand- Thank you! I think ill start working on the cod piece and move up from there :) By the way, if you would like to know about paypal, you can PM me and i can help you out :)

Streetsoul- Maybe cod and then the abs or hip pods/plates. Im open to suggestions :)

Speedtrix- I think so far im doing pretty good right now but if i ever need some help, ill be sure to let you know :thumbsup And thanks for the tip! I just checked and i have Blender 2.64 and it works good.

Mastermedl- Thank you!

Mig407- Theres no set scale to make a table like that. You will have to just measure the files to yourself

Weesleii- Thank you!

JamesStark- I wont model the back until after the next trailer (its supposed to come out March 5th.) Im just not too sure about how the flaps move and what they look like underneath so ill wait a little just to make sure i know how they look like to make sure i get as much accuracy as i can for all of you :)

IronShwarma2754- Just saw that earlier today! And yes i also agree that it matches up with that suit! Exited for the movie!

made the other arm, not as clean as i wanted it but from a distance it should look ok.

Brand- Thank you! I think ill start working on the cod piece and move up from there :) By the way, if you would like to know about paypal, you can PM me and i can help you out :)

Streetsoul- Maybe cod and then the abs or hip pods/plates. Im open to suggestions :)

Speedtrix- I think so far im doing pretty good right now but if i ever need some help, ill be sure to let you know :thumbsup And thanks for the tip! I just checked and i have Blender 2.64 and it works good.

Mastermedl- Thank you!

Mig407- Theres no set scale to make a table like that. You will have to just measure the files to yourself

Weesleii- Thank you!

JamesStark- I wont model the back until after the next trailer (its supposed to come out March 5th.) Im just not too sure about how the flaps move and what they look like underneath so ill wait a little just to make sure i know how they look like to make sure i get as much accuracy as i can for all of you :)

Okay :) , but can try to modify the helagak 3d file :)??

James ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back